Monday, June 21, 2010

What a week!

I feel like it has been an incredibly eventful past week. Just last Sunday night I was drinking mountain dew and watching movies to keep myself awake until my interview, not knowing how it would turn out. Now, one week later, we have in our possession all but one piece of paperwork that we need to secure our place as English teachers in Korea. Wow.

I also had the last day of my summer job on Friday so that I could concentrate my time on paperwork and packing. Very sad. I had an awesome boss and a great crew. I was really sad to have to leave after three years :(

We were able to spend a great weekend with my parents Friday and Saturday, and are looking forward to seeing John's family this coming weekend. (and I can't wait to get in the BOAT!!!).

Tomorrow begins my first week of "housewifery". Its such a strange transition from four years of full time work/school to.....nothing. I am pretty intimidated. I hope that I use my time wisely and am able to strategically pack and keep my sanity : )

Thank you all for the prayers, notes, and messages that you send our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment