Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting

Well, its been a week and a half since we have heard from Epik. They said that they have received our application and to wait to see if our application passes. If that happens then we will have a skype interview.

Right now waiting is the hardest part. It is frustrating and demoralizing not knowing where your life is going! We're stuck in that in between stage where we can't move forward in any direction. Even a few weeks seems like forever! The most frustrating part for me isn't about having a job or not having a job, I know God will take care of all of that. Its about building relationships with the people around me now.

How deep should I go? How involved should I become when I might have to drop all of my responsibilities in a month? How many new friendships should I start?

These are some of the questions bumping around inside my head.

But God has given me hope! For the believers that I have a relationship, it doesn't matter how far apart we are, that relationship will never end because I will be with them again when Christ returns! Why should I refrain from learning about some one's life when right now is the opportunity for God to use me to listen and encourage them.

I long to be settled in a place where I know I can commit without being pulled away. For those of you who are settled, who have your lives in place, who won't be moving any time soon, BUILD THOSE RELATIONSHIPS!!!

And please keep praying for us! Especially now we are so desperately needing the prayer cover in our waiting stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment