So, I hope you've already heard, and this isn't your first time. In June, we are expecting our first child! (that makes me sound old).
As of this moment, we are around 16 weeks.
I've just got the tiniest baby bump and I still fit into all my clothes.
We just had a 3D ultrasound, so i'll try to post pictures sometime.
I didn't have any morning sickness (although Korean smells were pretty repulsive for a while). I slept through the entire month of October and most of November.
We won't find out the gender until the end of February. Don't worry, we'll let you know : )
We are planning to have the baby in Korea and then be back in the States in August for a visit.... hopefully.
Thanks for all the congrats we've gotten already! We're super excited and we'll keep everyone updated. (although I am trying really hard not to flood you with facebook updates)
No comments:
Post a Comment