Friday, April 8, 2011

Radioactive Rain and Eels

Yesterday was the elected day for all of the teachers in my office to have a cultural spring hike.

Yesterday was also the day that radioactive rain was suppose to blow over from Japan.

Yesterday was also the day I ate eel.

I won't bore you with the details because it wasn't very exciting, but I will let you know that I am fine (no radiation poisoning or anything) and I was very hungry by the time I went home : )

Riding the cable car to the top of the mountain

Beautiful Busan : ) 

Can you see the cherry trees? (they're the pink/white)

All the teachers from my office at the top.

Me on the way down

Beautiful radioactive rain (don't worry, there wasn't enough to hut anyone)

Dinner before it was cooked. Those squirmy things are the eel. 

1 comment: