Monday, April 26, 2010

So Close!

So it has been a VERY long time since I have posted. Graduation is 5 days away. Wow. I never thought I would make it here. 1.5 papers to go and I should be completely done with my coursework this afternoon.

Korea is coming. We are still working to submit our application. Right now we are waiting on references : ) Almost there.

God has been so good the past few months. He has now supplied John with plenty of jobs, and we look forward to being able to save a little money and pay off some debt! I also have a job lined up for the summer, so no housewifing for me : )

So many wonderful things to praise God about!

For those who may read this and want to keep in touch we have a permenat email that will not terminate when we leave jobs/the country/ school, etc. it is kjjharrison@gmail.com My school account will terminate shortly, so put this one in your addressbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment